Call for Papers
2015 GSA Annual Meeting in Baltimore, Maryland, USA (1-4 November 2015)
Click on one of the hyperlinks below to begin your abstract submission:
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts deadline: 11 August
Submitting an Abstract:
- Before beginning the submission, please view some information on Preparing an On-Line Submission.
- A fee of US$45 for professionals and US$25 for students will be charged for each abstract submission;
- Please review the two-abstract rule;
- If you want to edit an abstract you have submitted for this meeting, you can reenter your abstract by going to http://gsa.confex.com/, and entering your abstract ID and password. Please make note of your ID and password found in the upper left-hand corner on your abstracts submittal page.
- To begin your abstracts submission, please select Topical Session, Discipline Sessions, or Pardee Keynote Session found at the bottom of this page.
- You may submit two volunteered abstracts as the presenting author, as long as one of the abstracts is for a poster presentation;
- Each submitted abstract must be different in content; and
- If you are invited to submit an abstract to a Pardee Keynote Symposium or a topical session, the invited abstracts do not count against the two-abstract rule.
- You will be provided with one horizontal, freestanding 8-ft-wide by 4-ft-high display board, and Velcro for hanging your display is provided at no charge;
- Each poster booth will share a 6-ft-long by 30-inch-wide table;
- Electricity will not be available this year, so please plan your presentation accordingly.
- Wi-Fi will be available in the poster hall area.
- Posters should be on display 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m. on Sunday, with authors present 3:30–5:30 p.m. Monday–Wednesday, posters should be on display 9 a.m.–6:30 p.m., with authors present during the afternoon beer reception, 4:30–6:30 p.m.
- Want to present your poster digitally? As a poster presenter, you will be given the opportunity to present your poster in a digital format. More information will be provided in abstract acceptance notices (1 September 2015). Presenters are responsible for all fees associated with this type of presentation.
- The normal length of an oral presentation is 12 min. plus 3 min. for questions and answers.
- All technical session rooms will be equipped with a PC using MS Office 2013.
- International travelers, please apply for your visa early.