Call for Papers
GSA Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado, USA - 2016
Click on one of the hyperlinks below to begin your abstract submission:
-After clicking "Topical Sessions," please be patient while the next page loads.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts deadline: 12 July 2016 11:59 PM, Pacific Time
- Non-Refundable Submission Fees: US$25 Students / US$50 all others
Submitting an Abstract:
- Before beginning the submission, please review the information below as well as Preparing for an On-Line Abstract Submission
- If you want to edit an abstract you have submitted for this meeting, you can reenter your abstract ID and password below and hit the Resume/Edit Submission button. Please make note of your ID and password found in the upper left-hand corner on your abstracts submittal page.
- To begin your abstracts submission, please select Topical Session, Discipline Sessions, or Pardee Keynote Session found at the top of this page.
GSA ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstract Content and Presentation
- Please familiarize yourself with and adhere to the GSA Code of Ethics for abstract publication and meeting presentation.
- Abstracts must describe recent findings in the realms of science, pedagogy, or their applications.
- All abstracts undergo peer review. Common reasons for rejection include dubious conclusions, questionable methodologies, poorly written prose, and incomplete or outdated information.
- The Technical Program Committee (TPC) will attempt to honor the authors’ designations of Topical Session, Discipline, or presentation mode (oral or poster). Final assignments remain at the discretion of the Technical Program Chair (TPC). Session scheduling and presentation modes are firm once assigned.
- Again, please adhere to the GSA Code of Ethics describing content, authorship, and scholarship.
- PRESENTERS: Presenting authors can deliver two (2) abstracts during the meeting, which can consist of one (1) volunteered oral presentation and one (1) volunteered poster presentation, or two (2) poster presentations. The only exemption to this policy occurs when the presenter is also invited to give a presentation in either a Pardee Keynote Session or a Topical Session, as invited abstracts are not counted. Invited presenters will receive a PIN to exempt that abstract. If the session to which a presenting author is invited is canceled, that abstract will lose its exempted status.
- CO-AUTHORS: You may be listed on additional abstracts as a non-presenting co-author. There is no limit to the number of abstracts one can co-author.
- All presenting authors, including invited speakers, are responsible for paying their abstract submission fee. All authors must pay their registration fees, plus any other expenses they might incur associated with the GSA meeting.
- Acceptance notifications are delivered within three weeks after the abstract deadline to allow sufficient time to make travel arrangements.
- Enhance your professional reputation by submitting a refined abstract. Then, deliver an admirable presentation.