Call for Papers
GSA 2020 Connects Online
Click on one of the hyperlinks below to begin your abstract submission:
-After clicking "Topical Sessions," please be patient while the next page loads.
KEY THINGS TO KNOW
- Abstracts deadline: 5 August 2020, 11:59 PM, Pacific Time
- Before beginning the submission, please review the information below.
- The body of your abstract must be 2000 characters or fewer, not counting spaces. Before going on to the Abstracts Submission Form, please view Preparing for an On-Line Abstract Submission for additional detailed guidelines on preparing and submitting your abstract.
- Non-Refundable Submission Fees: US$25 Students / US$50 all others
- PLEASE BE PATIENT! When submitting an abstract, the first page is slow-loading. We thank you for your patience while the page is loading.
- If you want to edit an abstract you have submitted for this meeting, you can reenter your abstract ID and password below and hit the Resume/Edit Submission button. Please make note of your ID and password found in the upper left-hand corner on your abstracts submittal page.
- If you notice you have submitted your abstract to an incorrect session, please complete your abstracts submission, then notify Nancy Wright or Heather Clark to move your abstract to your preferred session.
- When submitting an abstract to a discipline session, a list of possible topical sessions may pop-up during the submission process. This list is provided as an option for you, in case you feel your abstract might fit well into one of those sessions.
- To begin your abstracts submission, please select Topical Session, Discipline Sessions, Special Session, or Pardee Keynote Session found at the top of this page.
- After review and approval of your abstract for the meeting, you will be asked to sign a GSA Right to Record your presentation for on-demand playback.
GSA ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstract Content and Presentation
- Please familiarize yourself with and adhere to the Events Code of Conduct for abstract publication and meeting presentation.
- Abstracts must describe recent findings in the realms of science, pedagogy, or their applications.
- All abstracts undergo peer review. Common reasons for rejection include dubious conclusions, questionable methodologies, poorly written prose, and incomplete or outdated information.
- The Technical Program Committee (TPC) will attempt to honor the authors’ designations of Topical Session, Discipline, or presentation mode (oral or poster). Final assignments remain at the discretion of the Technical Program Chair (TPC). Session scheduling and presentation modes are firm once assigned. No changes will be made to the program after acceptance notices are mailed.
- Again, please adhere to the Events Code of Conduct describing content, authorship, and scholarship.
- CO-AUTHORS: You may be listed on additional abstracts as a non-presenting co-author. There is no limit to the number of abstracts one can co-author.
- All presenting authors, including invited speakers, are responsible for paying their abstract submission fee, and their meeting registration fees.
- Acceptance notifications will be emailed 27 August.
- Enhance your professional reputation by submitting a refined abstract. Then, deliver an admirable presentation.
- GSA has a downloadable graphic available to use on your presentation, if you wish.
- All oral presentations should be prepared using 16:9 screen ratio.