Call for Papers
Cordilleran Section - 119th Annual Meeting - 2023
Click on one of the hyperlinks below to begin your abstract submission:
-After clicking "Theme Sessions," please be patient while the next page loads.
To submit an abstract:
- Choose a session above, then sign in using your GSA account username and password. If you do not have a GSA account, you can create one by following the link that applies to you under "Sign In Help & First Time Users" on the sign in page.
- Abstract submittal fees are pro-rated by member status, so if you are not a GSA member and would like to join to save on abstract fees, please visit our Membership page.
KEY THINGS TO KNOW
- Abstracts deadline: 14 February 2023, 11:59 PM, Pacific Time
- The body of your abstract must be 2000 characters or fewer, not counting spaces. Before going on to the Abstracts Submission Form, please view Preparing for an On-Line Abstract Submission for additional detailed guidelines on preparing and submitting your abstract.
- Non-Refundable Submission Fees, Shown in US Dollars:
- GSA Members: Students $18 / All Other Members $30
- Non-Member Students $36 / All Others $60
- If you want to edit an abstract you have submitted for this meeting, you can reenter your GSA account username and password (link shown below) and hit the Resume/Edit Submission button.
- If you notice you have submitted your abstract to an incorrect session, please complete your abstracts submission, then notify Heather Clark to move your abstract to your preferred session.
- All oral presentations should be prepared using 16:9 screen ratio.
- To begin your abstracts submission, please select Theme Session, or Discipline Session found at the top of this page.
- All presenting authors, including invited speakers, are responsible for paying their abstract submission fee. All authors must pay their registration fees, plus any other expenses they might incur associated with the GSA meeting.
- GSA has a downloadable graphic available to use on your presentation, if you wish.
- Enhance your professional reputation by submitting a refined abstract. Then, deliver an admirable presentation.